Merino Wool Compression Socks (2 Packs)
- Thermal Wool Ski Socks - Made of premium Merino wool (30% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 6% Spandex, 16% Cotton).The moisture wicking properties of snowboard socks help keep feet warm and dry when you enjoy your day skiing snowboadring or playing winter sports.
- Compression Design - Compression Snowboarding socks provide 15-20 mmHg of gradient compression which are ergonomically. Compression ski socks aims to help reduce swelling and pain in the calfs and ankles. Long sports socks reduce the stress on your muscles and prevent injury from happening. Wearing the compression socks earlier will help you more!
- Comfortable & Durable -Skiing Socks have thick loops on the toes, heel and shin to provide full cushion.The thick socks designed to minimize the friction between the feet and boots. You won't feel any discomfort during your outdoor sports activities.
- Non Slip - OTC design with non-slip cuff. Snow socks fit snugly to protect your feet and won't slip off. You don't have to pull them up now and then when you are skiing.
- Stylish design - Fashion Designers design ski accessories for women &men which are functional as well as attractive.The ski socks come in six colors and size 3.5-16, it will be a great christmas gift for your parents and friends.
Ultimate warmth and breathability. If you are still on the fence about which wool socks to choose, you can choose this Rahhint without a second thought. Warmth and breathability are the most basic but most important features of winter ski & snowboard socks. Merino wool combined with dense knitting and proper compression keeps you warm and breathable.
Merino Wool for Warmth
The merino wool provides warmth while absorbing sweat from the surface of the skin with its fibers. The structure of the wool itself allows air to circulate over the feet, keeping breathable
The delicate knitting makes the soft fabric firmer and more windproof
The stretchy spandex mixed of durable nylon is added in specific muscle areas to improve compressions, increasing muscle oxygenation during exercise, and improving blood circulation to reduce lactic acid buildup,while supporting muscles to prevent strains and improve sporting performance.
The forefoot is designed with 3 thickened merino wool areas to create a bumpy surface, increasing friction and anti-slip while providing cushioning for the main force points of the foot
We reduce the friction force by adding nylon in the frequently rubbed area to resist pilling and prolong the service life effectively
Keep in Place
High elastic inserts into the knitted fabric on the calf top to keep the socks in place without being too tight
Thick terry are distributed in layers on the calf and foot, providing a protective cushion for the bones to avoid injury
What's in the package
- 1 x pair of socks
- 1 x red bow
- 1 x manual
- 1 x card
- Thermal wool
- Breathable mesh knitting
- Compression and supportive
- Cushion and protective
- Wear- resistant
- 30% Merino Wool
- 48% Nylon
- 6% Spandex